Textile Trade Association - Textile Cluster
Established in 2003 as a non-profit non-governmental organization (NG0),
the primary goal of the Textile Trade Association – Textile Cluster (TTA-CT) is
to help Macedonian textile and garment producers improve their global
presence, competitiveness and boost sales.
TTA-TC provides its members a wide range of services including:
- Collection and dissemination of information related to market and industry trends,
- Match making services through facilitation of contacts between the members of the association and foreign buyers,
- Promotion of the association and its members,
- Organization of visits to fairs and trade shows, and commercial envoys,
- Organization of educational and training seminars for its members,
- Design and active participation in local and regional projects beneficial to its members.